- Toughness Enhanced PLA filaments: LOTMAXX premium PLA filament has a similar stiffness as regular PLA and a dramatically improved fracture toughness (Charpy Impact strength 13.44 +/- 1.17 kJ/m2, 5 times tougher than regular PLA). Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- High Precision & Consistent Diameter: Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs).
- Clog-Free & Bubble-Free: Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in a transparent bag. Recommended PLA Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190-230℃, bed 30-60℃.
- Eco-Friendly & Wide Compatibility: Made of starch raw materials extracted from renewable plant resources such as corn. It is a new type of renewable material. LOTMAXX PLA Filament Compatible perfectly with most FDM 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament on the market.
- User Guide: 1. Install the spool on the spool holder of a 3D printer, and preheat the nozzle of the 3D printer. 2. Cut the filament tip diagonally, and guide it through the extruder and feeding tube. 3. Manually push the filament through the feeding tube to the nozzle, until the filament melt through the nozzle. Note: When installing and changing filament, we highly suggest to preheat the nozzle firstly to reduce the nozzle block risk.